Episode 01 is out!

A successor to Tiga...
Exodus

Episode 01 is out!

Post by Exodus » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:20 am

In another joint with MegaBeast Empire...

Ultraman Dyna: A successor to Ultraman Tiga... hopes to one day be 'the' successor to Tiga...

In the year 2017 (9 years after the final episode of Ultraman Tiga), TPC has advanced beyond earth, and has created a new GUTS team, "Super GUTS". Humans have begun terra-forming Mars and other planets in what is known as the "Age of the Neo Frontier". One day, however, the Neo Frontier is attacked by an alien race known as the Spheres. Shin Asuka has just joined Super GUTS and is in the middle of training maneuvers above Earth's atmosphere when he and his comrades are attacked. He proves himself in battle, and can hold his own against ace pilot Ryoh. However, his ship is damaged and he ejects, after which he encounters a shining light. It is then that a new giant of light merges with the bewildered Asuka, saving his life. When the Spheres enter Mars' atmosphere and merge with the Martian rocks to form monsters, Asuka again participates in the battle, now equipped with a mysterious device known as the "Reflasher". Upon the Sphere's new attack, Asuka suddenly transforms into a colossal giant, and manages to protect Mars from a group of monsters sent by the Spheres. The members of Super GUTS quickly catch on that this giant being is not Ultraman Tiga, but a new giant of light, "Ultraman Dyna". In contrast to the serious tone of Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Dyna is a far more light hearted show, featuring more upbeat stories and comical character personalities for its cast.
Zelalem

Re: Episoed 01 is out!

Post by Zelalem » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:15 am

Have you guys ever thought about donating your Dyna and Gaia DVDs or the DVD isos to Bunny Hat?
Exodus

Re: Episoed 01 is out!

Post by Exodus » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:36 am

Probably not... the iso's are out there on the webs... I know we aren't liked in that circle of the fansub community so we'll refrain...
MarvinWrima

Episode 01 is out

Post by MarvinWrima » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:12 pm

I dont think the DP had much to do with how the episode turned out, its all on Jissoji.
GeraldbOb

Episode 01 is out

Post by GeraldbOb » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:18 pm

I have nothing to say about this episode. I have no idea what TO say, except Janice BETTER not have broken up with Floyd or I will be VERY angry.