My Name is...

Tell us and other members about yourself.
scotta75

Re: My Name is...

Post by scotta75 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Fizzgig wrote:Hi, i'm Fizzgig.

I've been loving Ultraseven and Demon Hunter Mitsurugi, and i'm thinking of watching Amazon when i finish Kuuga...

I'm a big fan of tokusatsu (slightly prefer Heisei to Showa, my fave shows are Kamen Rider Blade & PGSM), also Jdrama, a bit of anime, plenty of manga, a little bit of chanbara... i'm also addicted to idol pop, especially Buono! and AKB48.

HnT seem different to other groups cause you guys seem to sub only the craziest shows! Which can only be a good thing.
What can I say we love to go against the grain, and do things most groups would not touch!
"The heavens call...
The earth cries out...
The crowds roar...
All calling on me to strike back against evil.
Now listen up, villains!
I am the warrior of justice,
Kamen Rider Stronger!"
bountydog

Post by bountydog » Wed May 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Hi there! i'm just a "rookie toku fan", passed here mainly for Mikazuki but..the site is just chock full of treaures! Thanks for the awesome work!
Kaiju

Post by Kaiju » Thu May 26, 2011 1:40 am

bountydog wrote:Hi there! i'm just a "rookie toku fan", passed here mainly for Mikazuki but..the site is just chock full of treaures! Thanks for the awesome work!
You're welcome. Hope we can bring many a more treasure in the future 8-)
Nyarley

Post by Nyarley » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:37 am

Hi, everyone!

I'm Nyarley and I like your translations very much. Thank you for your work with such mostly unpopular but cool shows.

The reason I'm here is because I am kinda Russian fansubber who loves kaiju movies and Ultraman shows. Unfortunately English is the only foreign language I can understand so I decided to ask you a permission for fansubbing Raiga into Russian using your translations. Of course credits to you and your site will be added.

I just thought it would be impolite to do so without asking.
Bakamonster

Post by Bakamonster » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Hi, my name is pretty self descriptive.

I've been enjoying your subs here and there over the internet and am happy to have registered here at the official site.

Thanks for all the great work you folks have done.
Kaiju

Post by Kaiju » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:12 am

Glad you're enjoying our subs here and there over the internet heh. Nice to know they are appreciated sometimes. Some times we are barely on life support and our heart is almost stopped, but we manage to continue to breathe and live on. May we continue to deliver subtitles to the cool, rare and obscure shows/movies/clips and their ilk for years to come. In fact, I just ordered Chinese food and my fortune cookie said, "You will have a successful and prosperous tokusatsu fansubbing life" . It's a true story, I swear! :shock: :? :P
Bakamonster

Post by Bakamonster » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:51 pm

I was on a tokusatsu drought for about 6 or 7 years and then started watching RAWs again, then someone found your Ultraseven subs for me (on demonoid, I think) I was elated. The stuff you guys do is a great service to the fans, especially those of us who know very little Japanese.

I'd tell you to keep up the good work, but I'm sure you will regardless.
:lol:
Kaiju

Post by Kaiju » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:42 am

Bakamonster wrote:I was on a tokusatsu drought for about 6 or 7 years and then started watching RAWs again, then someone found your Ultraseven subs for me (on demonoid, I think) I was elated. The stuff you guys do is a great service to the fans, especially those of us who know very little Japanese.

I'd tell you to keep up the good work, but I'm sure you will regardless.
:lol:
Yes we will :lol: , but people such as yourself will push us to do it even more so :D. Thank you for your support.
DiegoHistorian

Post by DiegoHistorian » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:23 am

Hello there!
My name is Diego, I am a historian and History teacher in Brazil. I aways loved japanese culture and grew up with Jaspion, Changeman, Flashman, Maskman, Fuu Lion Maru, Jiraya and many others (Brazil had a kind of a Golden Age of Tokusatsu between the 80's and the 90's). I have a lot of projects that involve researching the pop culture, one of them is about creating a database of every single Tokusatsu ever made. I am well on the 70's, believe i didn't missed any title from 1949 to 1977 so far, but all help is welcome (later I will post here for everybody to see). Really loved to see all your great work. My dream is to have in a not so far future the free time necessary for me to become proficient in nihongo so I can help somehow in the translations. Since the movies are pretty much out in english, I would love to translate the original versions of Starman (Supa Jiantsu), Gekko Kamen and Nanairo Kamen, the very first ones. Keep up the awesome job, everybody. You got here a new great fan and friend. Any help you may need with historical backgrounds or stuff like that, count on me!
Cheers!!
Exodus

Post by Exodus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:27 am

A couple of those series you mentioned have subs... or at least started...