My Name is...

Tell us and other members about yourself.
Ishmael

Re: My Name is...

Post by Ishmael » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:00 am

Call me Ishmael. You might remember me from the previous forum. You might not.

I tend to have long hiatuses, my real life job forces me to spend time in places with no internet.

Why did I come here the first time? Kamen Rider Amazon. I try to find all of the old-gen Rider shows that I can, but so far I've only managed to find V3, a few episodes of BLACK RX, BLACK, Amazon, and Five Riders vs. King Dark.

To date, I seem to be the only guy who knows where to find subs of Kamen Rider Kuuga. I take an odd amount of pride in that. I probably shouldn't.
harryumotust

Post by harryumotust » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Ishmael wrote:Call me Ishmael. You might remember me from the previous forum. You might not.
Hi Ishmael. I remember you. Welcome to the new forum.
Ishmael wrote:To date, I seem to be the only guy who knows where to find subs of Kamen Rider Kuuga.
Oh, someone broke the curse of Kuuga. That is a good news. :)
Ishmael

Post by Ishmael » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:26 pm

It isn't an official group that did it, as far as I know. I haven't downloaded everything to go through it due to lack of time, but it seems to be a bunch of fans who did an episode or so each.

There's also surprisingly decent HK subs on Veoh, but people likely know of that already.
harryumotust

Post by harryumotust » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:16 am

HnT is not an official group either. :)
The Kuuga curse is mysterious... It's a well-created nice show. Many Japanese tokusatsu audiences are Kuuga fans.
Still many people give it up somehow.
I wonder if the lead actor of Kuuga left one of the curses on Kuuga.

I hope there is no Ultraseven curse.
Ishmael

Post by Ishmael » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:11 am

It's group enough for me. It may not be as big-name as Order of Zeronos or TV-Nihon, but it's still a named group with an impressive number of series and episodes under their belt.
Biollante

Post by Biollante » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Names Biollante, i'm a huge fan Toku productions & am very thankful for the hard work you guys put into your subs.
Kaiju

Post by Kaiju » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Biollante wrote:Names Biollante, i'm a huge fan Toku productions & am very thankful for the hard work you guys put into your subs.
Ahh don't call it work, I may start wanting to be paid for it haha. Better to call it effort hehe. Thanks we do it for the love of it. It's worth the efforts :D
GoldenArmKid

Post by GoldenArmKid » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:01 am

Hi my names Jay, stumbled across this board searching out old ultraman episodes.

I'm a big collector of Kaiju toys and i love the older shows.

REALLY appreicate all the hardwork this group is doing, and im very excited to finally see ultraseven subbed

Thanks for the comment and we love what we do and it makes even better when we get comments from people who love the older shows just as much as we do.
scotta75

Post by scotta75 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:23 am

GoldenArmKid wrote:Hi my names Jay, stumbled across this board searching out old ultraman episodes.

I'm a big collector of Kaiju toys and i love the older shows.

REALLY appreicate all the hardwork this group is doing, and im very excited to finally see ultraseven subbed

Thanks for the comment and we love what we do and it makes even better when we get comments from people who love the older shows just as much as we do.

"The heavens call...
The earth cries out...
The crowds roar...
All calling on me to strike back against evil.
Now listen up, villains!
I am the warrior of justice,
Kamen Rider Stronger!"
Fizzgig

Post by Fizzgig » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:59 am

Hi, i'm Fizzgig.

I've been loving Ultraseven and Demon Hunter Mitsurugi, and i'm thinking of watching Amazon when i finish Kuuga...

I'm a big fan of tokusatsu (slightly prefer Heisei to Showa, my fave shows are Kamen Rider Blade & PGSM), also Jdrama, a bit of anime, plenty of manga, a little bit of chanbara... i'm also addicted to idol pop, especially Buono! and AKB48.

HnT seem different to other groups cause you guys seem to sub only the craziest shows! Which can only be a good thing.