Daigoro Vs. Goliath

Little monster mayhem
Exodus

Daigoro Vs. Goliath

Postby Exodus » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:29 am

From Wikipedia:
Daigoro vs Goliath (Kaijû daifunsen: Daigorou tai Goriasu - literal translation, Great Desperate Monster Battle: Daigoro vs. Goliath) is a 1972 Kaiju film. The film was produced by Tsuburaya Productions. The film was never released in the US.

Plot
Daigoro is an orphaned monster who is taken to Japan and raised there. Daigoro grows too big for people to take care of. Meanwhile, Goliath (a monster who has been sleeping for eons) awakens. Goliath goes to Earth and battles Daigoro. See what happens next...!

Hope you enjoy this rare Kaiju film...
MrILT

Re: Daigoro Vs. Goliath

Postby MrILT » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:01 pm

I didn't know there was a raw out there....
I really appericiate that you subbed this. I never thought that it would be subbed. :D
Kaiju

Postby Kaiju » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:35 am

MrILT wrote:I didn't know there was a raw out there....
I really appericiate that you subbed this. I never thought that it would be subbed. :D

A DVD of Diagoro vs Goliath was released in 2005. This is what was used to encode it. We're glad that you and anyone else who may appreciate it.

MrILT wrote:I never thought that it would be subbed. :D

...Neither did we haha, but we just happen to have the coolest translator in the Universe. So here it is, for all who care about these types of things to lo' and behold.
TheKingofrobotrebels

Postby TheKingofrobotrebels » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:44 am

did you know they were going to use the Goliath suit in a cancelled Godzilla movie titled "Godzilla vs Redmoon" but the project never seen the light of day but there is some cool concept art
Matthewnut

Postby Matthewnut » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:05 am

I want to know who these guys really are. I would like to watch it fight very well.