Seiun Kamen Machineman / Nebula Mask Machineman

Want to see something? Do you see something we need to improve on? Place all suggestions here!
utiti

Seiun Kamen Machineman / Nebula Mask Machineman

Post by utiti » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:58 pm

I would suggest this 1984 series because :

- It's only 36 episodes long (35 without the roundup) and I kinda like short series. Plus, it takes less time to sub.
- It's got a dude with an exoskeleton car.
- It's one of those strange shows that do not really fit in a category. I guess you could say it's close to a metal hero, but it's quite unique compared to the others.

Brazilian dubs seem to be all over the web, but I don't understand Portugese. Do you guys have raws for this?
Alloces

Re: Seiun Kamen Machineman / Nebula Mask Machineman

Post by Alloces » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:18 am

All of my yes!

+ Kyodai Ken Byclosser, which is another cool looking not-really-Metal-Heroes show

Its red and blue robot brothers like Kyodain, and the blue one rides a bike that the red one mounts as a shoulder cannon :'D I love toku sillyness
Exodus

Post by Exodus » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:14 am

Byclosser is being subbed... by another group... Google Big Nova... think they are up to ep.5 or so...
Alloces

Post by Alloces » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:35 am

Exodus wrote:Byclosser is being subbed... by another group... Google Big Nova... think they are up to ep.5 or so...
Oh my! Thanks! I had been really looking forward to watching this show and now I finally can!