Other Tsuburaya series (Fireman, Mirrorman, etc)

Want to see something? Do you see something we need to improve on? Place all suggestions here!
TheKingofrobotrebels

Re: Other Tsuburaya series (Fireman, Mirrorman, etc)

Post by TheKingofrobotrebels » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:17 pm

I found a subtitled episode of mirrorman on YouTube here's the link https://youtu.be/CfKA-od09NA
harryumotust

Post by harryumotust » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:22 pm

Unfortunately youtube has blocked it in my place. I don't care though. I've got raws. :D
Bakamonster

Post by Bakamonster » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:28 pm

I think your company should hire me. That'll teach 'em.
harryumotust

Post by harryumotust » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:04 am

I mean Youtube blocks subbed Mirrorman in my place. Probably Japanese should not watch subbed Mirrorman in their opinion.
Bakamonster

Post by Bakamonster » Thu May 02, 2019 11:48 pm

Some nice person ripped the Mirrorman subbed episodes from TokuTV, so they're out there and available now...and of course I shorted out the inputs on my HDTV by letting the cable output wire hit the TV's electrical plug, so I can't watch them.

Anybody got $500 bucks I can borrow for a new one?...maybe I can sell passports or sneakers online or something. :mrgreen:
Kaiju

Post by Kaiju » Tue May 07, 2019 2:12 pm

Bakamonster wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:48 pm
Some nice person ripped the Mirrorman subbed episodes from TokuTV, so they're out there and available now...and of course I shorted out the inputs on my HDTV by letting the cable output wire hit the TV's electrical plug, so I can't watch them.

Anybody got $500 bucks I can borrow for a new one?...maybe I can sell passports or sneakers online or something. :mrgreen:
Lol good idea, you'll make $500 in no time. Soon you will rival Bill Gates bank account.

I've nabbed those Mirrorman, but I don't have time to watch anything hehe. Two infants :shock: :o
Bakamonster

Post by Bakamonster » Wed May 15, 2019 9:05 am

I've had them for a month and only seen up to episode 4...got a new TV now too. :mrgreen:
Kaiju

Post by Kaiju » Sun May 19, 2019 1:03 am

Bakamonster wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:05 am
I've had them for a month and only seen up to episode 4...got a new TV now too. :mrgreen:
They must look good on your 4k TV :D
Bakamonster

Post by Bakamonster » Sun May 19, 2019 4:22 am

Yeah, most high-definition-ally. I got my external harddrive all loaded up with all my tokusatsu stuff now too.

I've been binge watching random episodes of various series that I haven't gotten a chance to see yet...I should throw in some Majin Hunter Mitsurugi to celebrate the new extra 4 inches. I'm up to 50 now. :mrgreen:
Kaiju

Post by Kaiju » Sun May 19, 2019 9:27 pm

Bakamonster wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:22 am
Yeah, most high-definition-ally. I got my external harddrive all loaded up with all my tokusatsu stuff now too.

I've been binge watching random episodes of various series that I haven't gotten a chance to see yet...I should throw in some Majin Hunter Mitsurugi to celebrate the new extra 4 inches. I'm up to 50 now. :mrgreen:
Hehe I should do that as well, meaning buy some externals and slap tokusatsu on them ...for whenever that can happen. I'm thinking of doing that with a lot of my non-tokusatsu discs. Will, all be it small, allow me to get rid of discs and open up some space. I never want to get rid of tokusatsu discs though. My collection is too vast and any HDD failure would mean total loss. It's happened to me too many times already. :( :( :( :(