Ultraman Ace

Want to see something? Do you see something we need to improve on? Place all suggestions here!
TheKingofrobotrebels

Ultraman Ace

Post by TheKingofrobotrebels » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:15 am

This is one of my favorite ultraman series now i know there is an english dub for it but that dub is not that good to me the chances are slim if this gets subbed ever plus it has one of my favorite ultra monsters and that is velokoron and yapool
:mrgreen:
Kaiju

Re: Ultraman Ace

Post by Kaiju » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:04 am

TheKingofrobotrebels wrote:This is one of my favorite ultraman series now i know there is an english dub for it but that dub is not that good to me the chances are slim if this gets subbed ever plus it has one of my favorite ultra monsters and that is velokoron and yapool
:mrgreen:
Although it's nice for people to "suggest" fansubbing projects, we tend to only do what the members are willing and more specifically what a translator is willing to do. I personally, like to focus on more rare and obscure things that are basically 100% 'no way in Hell' they would ever see a legit subtitled release. Example: Demon Hunter Mitsurugi. Shout Factory has legitimately released Ultraseven and Ultra Q. (Please before anyone may entertain the notion of challenging that statement, as things stand as they are, by law, they are a legal and legitimate release. Save your breath and finger muscles) In a sense, there could be a high probability they eventually make their way through all of the Showa Ultraman. So in all likelihood, we will not touch any Showa Ultraman anymore. I'm still having twitching and seizures from our previous experience of starting a project and having it ripped out from under us. And as I am typing this, I get word they just announced they will be releasing Zyuranger on DVD. So you see, you may try your luck with Shout Factory letters/emails :) It's more likely to happen via them. Good luck.
TheKingofrobotrebels

Re: Ultraman Ace

Post by TheKingofrobotrebels » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:22 am

Very good points