Super Robot Mach Baron

Want to see something? Do you see something we need to improve on? Place all suggestions here!
TheKingofrobotrebels

Super Robot Mach Baron

Post by TheKingofrobotrebels » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:07 pm

The sequel to Super Robot Red Baron , this show is very a wacky show the robot designs are weird.
There is a DVD release of it
part 1 of episode 1 can be found here
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa0rb6 ... shortfilms
its a show I think you might like
;)
Kaiju

Re: Super Robot Mach Baron

Post by Kaiju » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:43 am

Yes, it's a cool show. As far as subtitling it... it stands as all other possible projects.
Millenial88

Post by Millenial88 » Sat May 23, 2015 7:07 am

Red Baron was a pretty epic show (at least for the first 26 eps. when the SSI was a quintet) in spite of its budgetary flaws, but Mach Baron was an outright sensory feast from start to finish. I have at least 7 or 8 RAW eps. on my computer and they are fantabulous to say the least.

To watch the whole series with actual subs would be a thrill beyond words! This and Mighty Jack/Fight! MJ :D
Kaiju

Post by Kaiju » Sat May 23, 2015 6:34 pm

Millenial88 wrote:Red Baron was a pretty epic show (at least for the first 26 eps. when the SSI was a quintet) in spite of its budgetary flaws, but Mach Baron was an outright sensory feast from start to finish. I have at least 7 or 8 RAW eps. on my computer and they are fantabulous to say the least.

To watch the whole series with actual subs would be a thrill beyond words! This and Mighty Jack/Fight! MJ :D
I have the DVDs. Sources are never our problem. We are practically Toei and Tsuburaya ourselves with the abundance of shows we have DVDs for heh. Lack of translator/s are and always will be the main blockage of anything. That or a nice letter from the production companies haha.