Heisei Ultraseven 1994-2002

Want to see something? Do you see something we need to improve on? Place all suggestions here!
Exodus
Posts: 4164
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Re: Heisei Ultraseven 1994-2002

Post by Exodus » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:14 am

I noticed recently that CR let a couple of licenses' laps... all Ultraman stuff... so no longer streamin'...
harryumotust
Posts: 2882
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 5:59 pm
Location: Neo-Tokio

Re: Heisei Ultraseven 1994-2002

Post by harryumotust » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:59 am

Looks like www.tokuhd.com is a current licensee of Ultraseven X.

Image

Ultraseven-related materials are dangerous.
I'd like to stay away.
Bakamonster
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:03 pm

Re: Heisei Ultraseven 1994-2002

Post by Bakamonster » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:59 am

harryumotust wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:30 pm
At least, I will not translate Ultraseven Specials unless Tsuburaya Productions or Crunchyroll would pay me legally.
Is there any way we can extort them into doing that?

I love TPC and all, but I'm getting sick of their 24 episode, 20 minute toy commercials. I have no idea who runs crunchy roll, but they seem to be in cahoots.

I think we should all start watching the Shinobi No Mono series and taking notes.

Maybe we can all meet up together at some off the beaten path IRC tavern and discuss this whole "Pink Hero" situation...I think it's pretty obvious after the half-time production crew change of Kamen Rider Hibiki that the eunuchs have taken over the capitol and the people are being misled and abused.

We need to keep the Silk Tokusatsu road free from garbage delivery routes.

Don't mind me, I'm crazy. :mrgreen:
...or am I?
Kaiju
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Re: Heisei Ultraseven 1994-2002

Post by Kaiju » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:41 am

Bakamonster wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:59 am
harryumotust wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:30 pm
At least, I will not translate Ultraseven Specials unless Tsuburaya Productions or Crunchyroll would pay me legally.
Is there any way we can extort them into doing that?

I love TPC and all, but I'm getting sick of their 24 episode, 20 minute toy commercials. I have no idea who runs crunchy roll, but they seem to be in cahoots.

I think we should all start watching the Shinobi No Mono series and taking notes.

Maybe we can all meet up together at some off the beaten path IRC tavern and discuss this whole "Pink Hero" situation...I think it's pretty obvious after the half-time production crew change of Kamen Rider Hibiki that the eunuchs have taken over the capitol and the people are being misled and abused.

We need to keep the Silk Tokusatsu road free from garbage delivery routes.

Don't mind me, I'm crazy. :mrgreen:
...or am I?
https://anidex.info/?q=Heisei+UltraSeven ...maybe your prayers are answered? And as usual, I cannot attest to the quality of the translation/s.
Bakamonster
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:03 pm

Re: Heisei Ultraseven 1994-2002

Post by Bakamonster » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:47 am

Kaiju wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:41 am
https://anidex.info/?q=Heisei+UltraSeven ...maybe your prayers are answered? And as usual, I cannot attest to the quality of the translation/s.
Thanks Kaiju, maybe the mind control serum I take to control my own mind is in reality controlling the minds of others. I now need to focus this ability into getting some women (who aren't crazy)...or I could focus it towards getting some Lion Maru episodes dubbed.
Kaiju
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Re: Heisei Ultraseven 1994-2002

Post by Kaiju » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:33 am

Bakamonster wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:47 am
Kaiju wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:41 am
https://anidex.info/?q=Heisei+UltraSeven ...maybe your prayers are answered? And as usual, I cannot attest to the quality of the translation/s.
Thanks Kaiju, maybe the mind control serum I take to control my own mind is in reality controlling the minds of others. I now need to focus this ability into getting some women (who aren't crazy)...or I could focus it towards getting some Lion Maru episodes dubbed.
Haha. Dubbed Lion Maru? Fuun or Kaiketsu? And dubbed in what language? heh. There is only 1 episode of Kaiketsu dubbed in English, to my knowledge. Ep01 that would be. We released it here days of eons past. :D The women thing, well I am married, with kid #2 on the way in 2 weeks, thats all I will say on the matter :shock: :o :lol:
Bakamonster
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:03 pm

Re: Heisei Ultraseven 1994-2002

Post by Bakamonster » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:32 am

Understood. I'd love to see Kaiketsu subbed completely. I do have the episode #1 you guys did, cleared up a lot of questions.

Congrats on the new baby. Families take a lot of time and effort, that's a pretty heroic act.

The Heisei Seven files look good, they're pretty clear.
Kaiju
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Re: Heisei Ultraseven 1994-2002

Post by Kaiju » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:34 am

Bakamonster wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:32 am
Understood. I'd love to see Kaiketsu subbed completely. I do have the episode #1 you guys did, cleared up a lot of questions.

Congrats on the new baby. Families take a lot of time and effort, that's a pretty heroic act.

The Heisei Seven files look good, they're pretty clear.
Thank you and after having kid/s, I have to agree with you on it being a heroic act haha. Man o' man...

Subbing Kaiketsu Lion would also be a heroic act. One I would relish in seeing one day. It is one of my favorite shows (thus my avatar). Although, sadly it will probably never happen. Even our translator, as great as he is, disliked translating things of that time period. I believe any amateur fansubber would have an incredibly difficult time and their would be many errors and wrong translations. Let's just hope some day I can be proven wrong or it gets somewhat of a professional treatment (legit DVD release)
Post Reply