Deep Sea Monster Raiga

Up from the depths of the ocean comes a new Kaiju to contend with... as if Japan has enough problems.
Exodus

Deep Sea Monster Raiga

Post by Exodus » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:24 am

It's a movie...
harryumotust

Re: Deep Sea Monster Raiga

Post by harryumotust » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:35 am

Translating a movie is exhausting. orz.

But I had to translate it for myself. Maybe it is too new for HnT but thanks to my fellow staffs, I finished translating this obscure movie.
Kaiju

Post by Kaiju » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Nah, not to 'new' , if it's cool we will do it. It just happens that mostly old stuff is cool , not so many 'new' stuffs are cool hehe ;) . So Raiga is ok :D
harryumotust

Post by harryumotust » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Ow, Yoshiko Tanaka, the center-positioned girl of The Candies passed away today.
She is known as "Sue" in The Candies.

She didn't act in Raiga. But in Raiga you can see "Asakusa Candies" three girls. "Sue" is also in the center position in Asakusa Candies.

But Yoshiko Tanaka acted in Godzilla vs. Biollante (1989).
It was the lead heroin role.
She also acted in Godzilla vs. Mothra (1992).

She was 55 years old when she died.
R.I.P.
Kaiju

Post by Kaiju » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:07 am

Kaiju lights incense for Yoshiko Tanaka
DerGolem

Post by DerGolem » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi to all the staff at Hi no Tori!

As this is my first post here on the Hi no Tori boards let me start off by saying thank you guys for all the hard work you do. I've been enjoying your subs for sometime now and have only just now registered. I love your work on UltraSeven and hope to see more episodes soon. I've also started downing Kamen Rider Amazon and some of the sentai you've done, though I usually like to hold off on downloading sentai series until the fansub group has completed the whole series.

Anyway the reason why I'm posting here in the Deep Sea Monster Raiga thread is because I was wondering if it would be possible for you to upload Raiga as a single .avi file - like you did with Daigoro vs Goliath - instead of three .rar files.

I bring this up because I have downloaded the three .rar files but can't get them to join as an .avi file with winrar, which has never happened before. :?: I've spoken some with HnT member Kaiju over at the Classic Horror Film Boards about this problem and we can't seem to figure out what's wrong. I can watch the movie all the way through with Bitzipper, I just can't extract the files which I would like to.

Anyway I know this is a long kind of rambling message, but if it is at all possible to post a link to a single .avi version of Raiga that would be great and very much appreciated. Again love the work you guys do!
harryumotust

Post by harryumotust » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Okay.
I have made a personal torrent of our Raiga video.

http://www.365shared.net/storage/febd3213a2

Fetch the .torrent file from the link above and try downloading with your favorite bittorrent client.
I will be seeding it for a few days.

Well, the mp4 Raiga is our only genuine encode. We've selected it in order to keep the picture quality. Please re-encode / convert it at your own risk and time. Older version of Handbrake will do the job. It is a freeware.
Thanks for your understanding.

[Edit: An alternative .torrent.
http://www.21stp.com/htbpatbnd.html
]
DerGolem

Post by DerGolem » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:45 pm

@ harryumotust - Alright thanks a bunch. I'll try the torrent out tonight.
harryumotust

Post by harryumotust » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:58 am

Use the 21stp.com one. I'll be seeding it till the end of July 2011. Good hunting.

[Edit:
Seems I had no connection for 17 hours. Something is wrong.
Try direct downloading from http://depositfiles.com/files/hln3zacrb
]
DerGolem

Post by DerGolem » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Thanks but actually my Raiga problem has been resolved. Its very strange and I already posted the whole story in the Introduction folder in reply to a comment Kaiju left.

Again I appreciate the torrent regardless.