Kaiju Booska

Here, There, Everywhere, discuss anything here
tootncartman
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:15 pm

Kaiju Booska

Postby tootncartman » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Has anyone EVER had any luck in finding this classic series online? While we're at it, what about Robocon?

:D
User avatar
Exodus
Posts: 4030
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Re: Kaiju Booska

Postby Exodus » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:26 pm

A couple of episodes of Robocon were aired on the Toei channel recently... watched here... channel 43 since it's all in Japanese...

https://fujitv.live/fujitv

I don't see them anymore... must of been just a select few that broadcast... it was interesting 'cause I don't think I've ever watched a full episode... even as a kid growin' up in Hawaii.
tootncartman
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: Kaiju Booska

Postby tootncartman » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:38 pm

Exodus wrote:A couple of episodes of Robocon were aired on the Toei channel recently... watched here... channel 43 since it's all in Japanese...

https://fujitv.live/fujitv

I don't see them anymore... must of been just a select few that broadcast... it was interesting 'cause I don't think I've ever watched a full episode... even as a kid growin' up in Hawaii.


Damn, lucky you caught it! Guess I’ll have to bite the bullet and buy the DVDs someday. Japanese DVDs are so expensive compared to here in Aus :cry:
User avatar
Kaiju
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Re: Kaiju Booska

Postby Kaiju » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:12 am

The series (Booska) was on Japan Hulu, used to be anyways. I was never tech savvy enough to circumvent their gaijin blocking technology and could not grab it.
User avatar
Kaiju
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Re: Kaiju Booska

Postby Kaiju » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:30 am

tootncartman wrote:
Exodus wrote:A couple of episodes of Robocon were aired on the Toei channel recently... watched here... channel 43 since it's all in Japanese...

https://fujitv.live/fujitv

I don't see them anymore... must of been just a select few that broadcast... it was interesting 'cause I don't think I've ever watched a full episode... even as a kid growin' up in Hawaii.


Damn, lucky you caught it! Guess I’ll have to bite the bullet and buy the DVDs someday. Japanese DVDs are so expensive compared to here in Aus :cry:


Aha Hulu Japan changed their URL(?) If your technical wizardry is more advanced than mine, maybe you can circumvent Japan's Defense Force. https://www.happyon.jp/booska I have (maybe, if countless HDD deaths have not killed them off) a couple eps, maybe I can hook you up. They're crappy quality, like old VHScaps or such.
tootncartman
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: Kaiju Booska

Postby tootncartman » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:19 pm

Kaiju wrote:
tootncartman wrote:
Exodus wrote:A couple of episodes of Robocon were aired on the Toei channel recently... watched here... channel 43 since it's all in Japanese...

https://fujitv.live/fujitv

I don't see them anymore... must of been just a select few that broadcast... it was interesting 'cause I don't think I've ever watched a full episode... even as a kid growin' up in Hawaii.


Damn, lucky you caught it! Guess I’ll have to bite the bullet and buy the DVDs someday. Japanese DVDs are so expensive compared to here in Aus :cry:


Aha Hulu Japan changed their URL(?) If your technical wizardry is more advanced than mine, maybe you can circumvent Japan's Defense Force. https://www.happyon.jp/booska I have (maybe, if countless HDD deaths have not killed them off) a couple eps, maybe I can hook you up. They're crappy quality, like old VHScaps or such.


Dude, I would take anything I can get! Definitely interested, thank you :D Regarding the Hulu link, I wonder if a VPN connected to Japan could get me somewhere...
User avatar
Kaiju
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Re: Kaiju Booska

Postby Kaiju » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:04 pm

tootncartman wrote:Dude, I would take anything I can get! Definitely interested, thank you :D Regarding the Hulu link, I wonder if a VPN connected to Japan could get me somewhere...

I can upload 2-3 eps that I have and link here sooner or later. Having said that, I just used a free Mozilla plugin called Hoxx VPN Proxy. I connected to one of there Public servers after the free server was unsuccessful and it was working! Having said that, they still ask for a payment method in order to sign up, my hold up for me personally is if I sign up and I can't find the cancellation before the free trial is over lol. As far as I could tell its 933 yen after 2 weeks trial period. If you are bolder than I , I wouldn't mind if you shared some nicely ripped Booska eps lol

Edit: Random recovered Booska episode (?) MEGA
Edit: Random recovered Booska episode (?) MEGA
Edit: Random recovered Booska episode (?) INVALID ...*missing* last couple of minutes
tootncartman
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: Kaiju Booska

Postby tootncartman » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:24 am

Kaiju wrote:
tootncartman wrote:Dude, I would take anything I can get! Definitely interested, thank you :D Regarding the Hulu link, I wonder if a VPN connected to Japan could get me somewhere...

I can upload 2-3 eps that I have and link here sooner or later. Having said that, I just used a free Mozilla plugin called Hoxx VPN Proxy. I connected to one of there Public servers after the free server was unsuccessful and it was working! Having said that, they still ask for a payment method in order to sign up, my hold up for me personally is if I sign up and I can't find the cancellation before the free trial is over lol. As far as I could tell its 933 yen after 2 weeks trial period. If you are bolder than I , I wouldn't mind if you shared some nicely ripped Booska eps lol

Edit: Random recovered Booska episode (?) MEGA
Edit: Random recovered Booska episode (?) MEGA
Edit: Random recovered Booska episode (?) MEGA ...*missing* last couple of minutes



You are amazing, thank you so so much. I can't even begin to tell you how happy this makes me. After a long time of searching for anything you are the tropical waterbank in this barren desert wasteland.

I have had no luck with Hulu Japan so far. NordVPN hasn't been able to work and Hoxx VPN was difficult as well, even with public servers. It claimed it might have been an issue with my ISP itself which sounds about right with the recent facist developments in Australia... Sometime soon this year I'll purchase the boxset and I'll think of you my friend.
User avatar
Kaiju
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Re: Kaiju Booska

Postby Kaiju » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:01 pm

tootncartman wrote:with the recent facist developments in Australia...

Aha so Australia is becoming USA EH? LOL :? :cry: HEH
UPDATE: I guess the one missing the last couple of minutes is ep01, here is a full MEGA
tootncartman
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: Kaiju Booska

Postby tootncartman » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:23 am

Kaiju wrote:
tootncartman wrote:with the recent facist developments in Australia...

Aha so Australia is becoming USA EH? LOL :? :cry: HEH
UPDATE: I guess the one missing the last couple of minutes is ep01, here is a full MEGA



Champion!!! Australia is very much following the trend of the USA... let’s not get into that though! Thanks again for Booska haha!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest