The people that make up HnT

The worker bees of HnT...
Exodus

The people that make up HnT

Postby Exodus » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:47 am

Translator: harryumo [retired] - The Man, the Myth, the Legend... with more knowledge on our favorite subject matter than the Encyclopedia Britannica.

Translator: Mysteryman [semi retired] - The unknown translator that steps in from time to time... when times are bleak...

Translator/QC: wilki - ...

Translator/QC: Elly - ...

Co-Founder: BrownRanger [vanished]- From parts unknown [nor would you want to] comes the founding father of our ragtag group. "Don't make me angry... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

Co-Founder: Kaiju - Firmly believes all fanboys/girls are Reptilians from Orion...

Jack of all/most trades: Exodus - "Hello... is this thing on. Testes... Testes... One, Two............................ Three?"

Encoder/Typesetter: Azazel - Holed up in a deep dark place with the stereo set to 11 to keep the Metal alive within him.

Karaoke/Typesetter: zeldAIS - Kindly just read the three lines at my signature which had been there forever XD

Encoder: [ookami] - "Runnin' like the wolf..."

Distro Sever: Nitro_Convoy - Formally Omega...

QC: DerGolem - For the time being...

...Then there are those who have come and gone... many thanks to them and hope they prosper well, now and in the future...

[work in progress...] or is the progression work?
Kaiju

Re: The people that make up HnT

Postby Kaiju » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Kaiju-Taiin , reporting for duty. :twisted:
Nitro_Convoy

Postby Nitro_Convoy » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:08 am

Nitro_Convoy reporting for duty. File Server in channel.
Str8Slim

Postby Str8Slim » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:03 am

I for one appreciate each of you guys hard work. Watching Zubat via ps3 and it is amazing. The font choices and karaoke for each HNT show sub are on point!

Return to “And Your Team Members Are...”