Tekkouki Mikazuki!! Episode 6... and DONE!!

The surprise is out
Exodus

Tekkouki Mikazuki!! Episode 6... and DONE!!

Post by Exodus » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:20 pm

This concludes our broadcast day... maybe it's time to hibernate... or not...

harryumotust

Re: Tekkouki Mikazuki!! Episode 6... and DONE!!

Post by harryumotust » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Argh. Finally, this project is completed. I'm really happy.
Translating episodes longer than 40 minutes is a pain. This project was another translator killer.
bountydog

Post by bountydog » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Just finished seeing the episode...It's really sad that was the last episode, I was growing more and more accustomed to the charcters and setting. Not bad as a final battle: the "last enemy" wasn't so menacing in my eyes but regained "menace points" due to the damage it's able to inflict to Mikazuki (but well... Mikazuki get better really fast). LOVED the Gekkouki Army, finally the President's work was able to shine at its full glory. Loved the excalation of robots entering the battle at the last time, stopping blows from the enemy and adding power to the good guys part. I was expecting a last transformation from Mikazuki but the "will powered" spear wasn't that bad, plus a good powerful iron fist is always nice! It's a shame that there wasn't more time to talk more about the charcters or what they did after the epilogue, not to mention the identity of the lady in white. Maybe I wasn't paying much attention...In my eyes she is the "good part" of Zame that remained with Mikazuki, with her "bad" part remained stuck with Shingetsu. Anyway a tryly amazing show, so full of creativity, courage and lovely designs. Really an emblem of Amemiya work. Can't say how much all people owe to you guys for presenting us with such an underrated gem, thank you so much for such an hard work...I'm happy too read that not even another ordeal like this manage to take out the brave transaltor! :D Keep up the great work Harry! And guys...thanks again, now I'll have more time to look at more gem of your crown like UltraSeven and Zubat!
harryumotust

Post by harryumotust » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Yes, almost no explanation is given about the white Tinker Bell. You are not alone.
I thought Mikazuki was a Peter Pan and the white fairy woman was a Tinker Bell.

But, according to Wikipedia Japanese edition, the white lady's name is something like "Luna Tical."
She is a fairy from the Astral World.

I don't know how the Wikipedia article writer know those details. Possibly, there is a booklet enveloped in the DVD box set.
Exodus

Post by Exodus » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:30 am

Cigars all 'round... Even though I quit smoking 10 years ago...
ultrasanto

Post by ultrasanto » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:06 pm

:D
nothing but the highest compliments for the incredible work of subtitling this magnificient series....
UNBELIEVABLE.....CONGRADULATIONS....BRAVO.....THANK YOU VERY MUCH