Mikazuki 2

The surprise is out
Exodus

Mikazuki 2

Post by Exodus » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:06 am

Another marathon of work to complete this... but it's done... and the rest are done... just a matter of gettin' them out...
bountydog

Re: Mikazuki 2

Post by bountydog » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Exodus wrote:Another marathon of work to complete this... but it's done... and the rest are done... just a matter of gettin' them out...
Wow, guys...You really made my day! Another awesome Mikazuki episode! Thanks again for your work on such an underrated as much as awesome series!
bountydog

Post by bountydog » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:26 pm

A really nice episode! It lacks the "might" of the first one but it's for sure an episode that serves as a bridge to some big one and more oriented to the feelings of the people than the misteries and artifacts. Loved the suits the guys equip and how they do so: the pull-on mechanism is such a nice fusion between a believable method and the sillyness than permeate the series. the designs are absolutely cool and with the right details to differentiate every suit. The pop-up floating screen that show the user face is such an awesome idea... Thsi series really is full of what I love about Amemiya style, thanks again guys! Keep up the Great work!

P.s: The "Wonder 7" series got more exposure here...so cheesy, so awesome! I may be mistaken but i heard that the dvd edition of Mikazuki had an extra with a sort of mini-episode of Wonder 7... It's a recollection of the W7 sections in the various episodes or a brand new one?
harryumotust

Post by harryumotust » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Wonder Seven on DVD is a video of one full-featured episode with 25m + duration, OP, ED theme song and even commercial messages. They used some clips and audio track from the Wonder Seven video in Mikazuki episodes.
Not a recollection. It's obvious they made the Wonder Seven episode before the production of Mikazuki episode 02.
Image Image
ultrasanto

Post by ultrasanto » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:00 pm

:D

it may take forever to get the entire series but your work is MAGNIFICIENT....a million times better than sub the version of the HK dvd which was unreadable, and atrocious english......A millions thanks for your devotion in re-subtitling this great series.