Lady Battle Cop

She may be the equivalent to Robo Cop... but in female form
Exodus

Lady Battle Cop

Post by Exodus » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:54 am

Two seemingly invincible fighters -- one good, one evil -- square off in this sci-fi action opus from Japan. When a four-man terrorist group known as Team Phantom begins raising havoc in downtown Tokyo, the city is in desperate need of a hero. An unexpected champion appears in the form of Lady Battle Cop, a former female tennis champion who has been transformed into a seemingly unstoppable cyborg. But when Team Phantom obtain a secret weapon from an underground military facility -- Amadeus, a psychotic murderer with the ability to kill using psychic powers -- it's anyone's guess who will emerge triumphant.

Directed by: Akihisa Okamoto
Stars: Azusa Nakamura, Kisuke Yamashita, Masaru Matsuda
Also known as: Onna batoru koppu
utiti

Re: Lady Battle Cop

Post by utiti » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:41 pm

That's great. At long last I'm going to be able to watch and understand this. I remember seeing B&W pictures of it in a toku magazine back in the early 90s... (Possibly in Markalite) - God it's been a long time. Soon I'll be able to get rid of that horrible Spanish-subbed, second-generation VHS/Youtube rip I never managed to watch in its entirety...

But, say, will alternate links be posted ? I'm not too keen on Mega's "install our extension for files >1go" policy.
Exodus

Post by Exodus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:36 pm

I'm not sure what that is...? You don't have to install anything... to use Mega.
EcliptorCalrissian

Post by EcliptorCalrissian » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:52 pm

The title puts the "Baby Bottle Pop" jingle back in my head. :p

I can't find the actual link anywhere, here or back on the site's main page. Is it not here or am I missing something?
Exodus

Post by Exodus » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:07 am

It's in the 'download' section...
utiti

Post by utiti » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:29 am

Exodus wrote:I'm not sure what that is...? You don't have to install anything... to use Mega.
Wow, that's strange. Yesterday I got some message telling me I had to add an extension to firefox to download files bigger than 1 Go, but today it works just fine. Anyway, all is well that ends well! Thanks again for the Robocopette goodness!
Kaiju

Post by Kaiju » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:02 pm

utiti wrote:
Exodus wrote:I'm not sure what that is...? You don't have to install anything... to use Mega.
Wow, that's strange. Yesterday I got some message telling me I had to add an extension to firefox to download files bigger than 1 Go, but today it works just fine. Anyway, all is well that ends well! Thanks again for the Robocopette goodness!
Yah I got that before as well. And since you didn't get it today, it probably installed heh.
Exodus

Post by Exodus » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:27 am

Ah... maybe that's why I use Chrome... or should say I download with Chrome... and do most surfin' with FireFox...